New sedan headlight conversion

After weeks of research on new parts and R&D, here is the latest and greatest for the sedan headlights.

-White LED around the projector lens (reflection off the lens)
-Clear signal lens (all credit goes to Randy)
-Clear side marker lens (all credit goes to Randy)
-White LED inside the projector slits
-White side marker LEDs
-Flat black paint (Randy)
-S2K lens swap

The most exciting feature is the LEDs around the lens. It's the new part that I sought long and hard after but finally obtained (with life time warranty too)! The owner of the vehicle helped out on the install tremendously. Also, big thanks to Mr.blueslate for his patience on the prototyping.

Photobucket
















If you have a coupe and would like to be the first to rock the new LED option, let me know.

6 comments:

Soolman32 said...

Nice!! If I'm able to move out west at the end of year, I'm getting an upgrade from you!

Danny said...

Thanks for the support!

Anonymous said...

more pics on this!

Alan said...

Thanks for the great work on my G, Danny. :)

I get so many compliments on these!

http://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-v36-sedan/327844-just-couple-pictures-what-ive-done-my-headlights.html

BocaIvan said...

I can't wait to start working on mine, this is truly an inspiration!

Ryan Whitehead said...

Looks awesome Danny!!

If you need coupe lights to try this out on, let me know!!!

-Ryan

Post a Comment