CF wide body 330 and friend

Random photo at iForged. Email me for pricing!

Photobucket
















Wide bodied, super charged 330 with a sexy rear end (!) resurrected from the dead. CF everywhere, including interior, hood, fenders, trunk.....etc. Running on piano black Forgestar F14s. The stage 3 clutch felt like I was doing a leg press whenever I would need to shift. Pretty intense.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket































































Not sure what this is?? But late at night, the garage was left open and he got in because I guess it was warm. Found a shoe box so I picked him up by his tail, wearing gloves. He was more frightened than anything but looked liked a cool cat, so I named him Frank. I've seen Frank's mom before around the front yard.......It was late at night a few weeks ago. I came back in through the front door and discovered a cat-sized creature sitting there. Our eyes met, I said "oh hai" but she ignored me and continued with her midnight stroll. I felt very rejected so I went back inside and ate ice cream. Anyway, I decided to take some pictures and let Frank go and he scurried away, hopefully to safety.
Photobucket




TOMORROW. I will have updates on the release of a new CF part for the coupe AND sedan folks. Check back tomorrow night!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

haha Frank's a possum! Looking forward to the new stuff Danny!!

Danny said...

Haha, possum yes.

Anonymous said...

i think frank looks more like a phoebe. phoebe is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Dayum... nice 3 series they got there...

Frank seems like he was pretty chill, too. hahaha

Anonymous said...

it looks like a hedgehog!

Anonymous said...

Unless it's from Australia, it's an Opossum...

Post a Comment