Steering wheel piece

For some time now, the button area on my steering wheel have been scratched up from wear and tear. I use those buttons all the time to control the radio and what not. Since the matte finish isn't the best, scratches easily developed. Finally had the time to do some R&D and push out a CF piece to alleviate this annoyance.

I like it a lot because it's a intermediate step (more affordable one) from the full CF steering wheel conversion, which is available upon request as well. Special order only. Comes with Alcantara grip, new stitching, CF flat bottom and CF top. Picture will be posted in 1 a few weeks!

Still working out the details on pricing...etc. But here it is, the carbon fiber steering wheel bezel!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Bezel Danny.

If you could make one in w/ the Dry Carbon look (matt carbon fiber) I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... so sick...

Unknown said...

Where can i get it?

Anonymous said...

Email: danny@lmted.com

Unknown said...

I love your CF pieces. Some Quality work there Danny!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! When will this be available? I want one!

Unknown said...

Danny
I have a 2009 G-37 with a scratched steering wheel.
Are you still selling the cover you made ?

Post a Comment